Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
nospam[_3_] nospam[_3_] is offline

Default Phablet stocking stuffers: iPhone 7 versus LG Stylo 3 Plus price/performance hardware comparison

In article , rbowman
wrote:

did you even look at the photo?
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/07...e_ii_8e43f9b0-
53a0-406d-ab6d-fab25e3a451f_1024x1024.JPG

~ is shift `, in the lower left corner, 2nd key in
^ is shift 6, top row

Did you even look at the photo? The part that says Apple IIe?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_IIe#New_features

"One of the most notable improvements of the Apple IIe is the addition
of a full ASCII character set and keyboard. The most important addition
is the ability to input and display lower-case letters."

Did I say anything about the IIe that came out 6 years after the II?

you said the days of the apple ii, which includes the iie.

the apple ii series was discontinued in 1993, *long* after the iie came
out.

you're also ignoring that many other computers from that era didn't
have lower case. it wasn't just apple.

the original apple ii & apple ii plus keyboard was almost identical to
the then common asr-33 teletype, also uppercase only. it even had a
rept key.

https://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/APPLEPLUS-16.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZXnaIDU8AAtFLV.jpg

Programming for Apple was definitely not more lucrative for me. The only
company that I ever worked for that had Apple products used the first
generation Mac since it met the TEMPEST requirements. Even there I did
not personally use one.

there weren't a lot of people who knew how to write mac apps and even
fewer who could do it well, yet there was a *huge* demand, so those who
did got paid *very* well.