Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Why, when we are all digital with subtitles...

"Handsome Jack" wrote in message

I tell you what, if I went to the opera and that was going on in front of me, I'd
insist on my money back, and I'd never go again.

Had you been a regular attender or even bothered to read the
prospectus beforehand, you'd have been aware that perfomances
with signing are flagged as such with a big BSL beside them.
In the case of this Spring's Carmen only one performance out
of the 12 is signed.

http://www.roh.org.uk/productions/ca...y-barrie-kosky

That being for Monday March 12th

Many of the other productions offer no signed perfomances at all.

So either some people didn't bother to check beforehand, or
were simply taken for mugs by the ticketing agency. But were
equally clueless in either case, I'm afraid.

michael adams