Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default OT question

On 28/12/2017 02:46, Tjoepstil wrote:
On 27/12/17 16:49, Fredxx wrote:
On 27/12/17 13:04, Fredxx wrote:
I do think any claim that there are 26 "constants", when we don't
know the origin of these numbers, is a bit risky.

That sounds intelligent, but on close examination, it is completely
meaningless.

Then I looked at the poster...

You often trot out your defence of 'meaningless' when you don't
understand something, in this case a simple wiki page?

reveals nothing to do with what you said at all...

Then you don't understand the concept that the 26 constants mentioned by
Tim might actually change over time, or be dependent on something we
don't yet understand.

Â*Â* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-v...ntal_constants

Are the words too long for your vocabulary?

what are you on about?

Does this help?
"vocabulary" A language user's knowledge of words

You are NT, or just come to his rescue, when he feels you need rescuing?