Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Why, when we are all digital with subtitles...

On 28/12/17 10:04, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Richard
wrote:

On 28/12/17 08:13, charles wrote:
In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
On 27/12/17 22:19, PeterC wrote:
On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 08:44:18 +0000, alan_m wrote:

On 27/12/2017 08:20, PeterC wrote:

All the hand waggling strts to make me feel a bit nauseous - it
should be optional,

It is optional.Â* It will be repeat of a normal program with inserted
hand waving. If recording the program there will be a code in the EPG
description to identify this type of repeat so that you can
exclude it
by using your program filters.

One programme that I wanted was broadcast in the early morning as the
only version without a news ticker; unfortunately it had the signing
and I find that can almost memerise me if I'm making an effort to
ignore it. There should be the option for people with such 'minor'
'disabilities'.

My point is simple: Who can read signing who *cannot* read subtitles?

I.e. this 'service' has been completely superseded by digital
transmision.

Ergo all those handwaving ****s are, is an unnecessary and unwelcome
expense.

Particularly at the operaÂ* performance I went to a couple of years
ago.Â* If
you're deaf and can't hear the music, why go.

It seems that you and the OP have perfect everything, except for the
fact that your *thinking* processes are profoundly ****ed up.

In what way?

Just take charles as an example. If he just goes to the opera for the
music, why bother?