Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Life in Bradford ....Official.

On Wednesday, 27 December 2017 20:55:39 UTC, Mark Allread wrote:
On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 17:07:48 +0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

Oh look its Harry again Did you used to be paranoid but now you are
perhaps addicted to it?
Like many things, stories have more than one side to them.
Brian

Dunno what the link was or said as I didn't bother to follow it - but I
do know that I have felt safer in Bradford than in many 'white
supremacist' areas of the UK and especially the USA.

Every city has an area where young women would not want to hang about after dark. That Bradford has one too is no news.

NT