Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Why do people spend money for toilets?

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 10:26:35 -0600, philo wrote:

On 12/27/2017 06:15 AM, wrote:
Why do people spend money for toilets, and then they **** in them?

Some people spend huge money to buy very expensive toilets too, and
then spend a lot more to get them installed. But spending any money
for something you are going to **** on, is senseless.

My toilet sprung a leak and when I was fooling with it my wife insisted
I call a plumber.

Figured what the heck, what can it cost...$500?

They quoted me $2000 to replace it so I kicked them out and spent $84 at
Home Depot.

I paid a friend $25 to help me and it took all of one hour.

Could really have done it myself.

I spent about $130 on the toilet, ring seal, and stop valve a couple years ago.
Elongated bowl. That's the most I've ever spent on a toilet.