Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.audio

Default Christmas Snake Oil anyone ?. (V expensive mains extension block).

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 27/12/17 12:30, D.M. Procida wrote:
And it's much easier to lead someone up the garden path if they have
a little technical understanding than if they have none.

Bull**** Baffles Brains.

The whole remoaner thing really.

Really does make me laugh. The likes of Turnip applying reality to the
claims of Brexiteers. Which are all pure speculation until after we leave.

Unlike remaining, which is the status quo.

So in Hi-Fi terms, Turnip must be all in favour of Russ Andrew type
extravagant claims, as they *might* be true.

Just proves that 'philosophers' seem incapable of logical thought...

--
*Eschew obfuscation *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.