Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] stan-parker46@zipcode12048.com is offline

Default Why do people spend money for toilets?

Why do people spend money for toilets, and then they **** in them?

Some people spend huge money to buy very expensive toilets too, and
then spend a lot more to get them installed. But spending any money
for something you are going to **** on, is senseless.

I spent $1260 for a toilet, and another $975 to get it installed. I
can guarantee you that no one will ever take a **** in or on it, or
use it for ****ing. If someone comes here and needs to **** or ****, I
show them the hole in my yard that I dug just for that. If it's
raining or snowing I give them a blue tarp to put over themselves and
the hole. That hole works fine and I use it myself daily.

I had a couple neighbors complaining about me using my hole in the
yard, so I put up a tall fence so they cant see the hole. That solved
that problem. But them neighbors almost insisted that I use a toilet,
and I explained to them that I would only use a toilet if THEY paid
for it.

Toilets cost a lot of money. I cant begin to state how rude and
disgusting it is, to **** or **** in a costly toilet.