Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Why, when we are all digital with subtitles...

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 06:23:24 +0000, Tjoepstil wrote:

do we have to be subjected to gurning gesticulating gargoyles in the
corner of the screen, who cannot be eradicated by mere button push?

Its as bad as the 'NARative audio track, designed for people who
presumably cant watch the telly they just tuned into...

That gesticulating makes it almost impossible to watch the programme. I've a
bit of trouble since my early teens with processing fast-moving random
objects in complex situations.
Funnily eneough, road conditions aren't a problem, but e.g. running through
woodland with the other lads, I'd have to stop and reset. Same in a busy
shopping centre, especially with mirrors on pillars, I can get
disorientated.
All the hand waggling strts to make me feel a bit nauseous - it should be
optional, so as to consider those who can't tolerate it.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away