Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
harry newton harry newton is offline

Default Phablet stocking stuffers: iPhone 7 versus LG Stylo 3 Plus price/performance hardware comparison

He who is nospam said on Tue, 26 Dec 2017 16:06:29 -0500:

Have you even looked at the SIZE of the slowdown?
It's drastic. It's huge. It's phenomenally large.

absolutely false.

C'mon nospam. You think I don't know what the reported slowdowns are?
I never ask an open question that I don't already know the answer to.

Tell us, what is the reported slowdown?
HINT: The slowdown is utterly HUGE!

Let's see if you can tell the truth for the first time ever.

Here's the app that people are reporting from:
CPUdasher X https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cpu-dasherx/id1168527539?mt=8

What is the typical speeds and then the reported slowdown speeds for:
* iPhone 6 (non slowed down CPU is 1400MHz)
(Guess what the slowed speed is!)
* iPhone 6s (non slowed down CPU is 1848MHz)
(Guess what the slowed speed is!)
* iPhone SE (the reddit posts say this is probably the same as the above)
* iPhone 7 (non slowed down CPU is 2350MHz)
(Guess what the slowed speed is!)

C'mon nospam. Tell us what the reported slowed down speeds are!
HINT: I know this answer - which is why I know it's drastic.