Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How to choose an appropriate LED

On Tuesday, 26 December 2017 19:01:41 UTC, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:46:43 -0800 (PST), tabbypurr wrote:

Quicker to just replace & see if they work. If the new LEDs
light and the old don't, then different limited LEDs needed.
NT

I was wondering what the white stuff that falls out of the sky around
this time of year might be. Initially, I thought it might be snow,
but after considering your suggestion, I suspect it might be the
fallout from exploding white LED's that were tested using your
methodology.

Lol. I doubt it. The OP hasn't a clue what he's got, the possibility of killing a 1 cent LED by overcurrent is no big deal.

NT