Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tristan Mauger Tristan Mauger is offline

Default Some not so quick... quick and easy Christmas presents.

On 12/26/2017 12:33 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:14:42 -0800, Tristan Mauger
wrote:

On 12/26/2017 3:26 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 20:22:38 -0800, Tristan Mauger
wrote:

On 12/25/2017 7:28 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 14:09:10 -0800, Tristan Mauger
wrote:

On 12/25/2017 6:48 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 00:27:12 -0700, Bob La Londe
wrote:

Some not so quick... quick and easy Christmas presents. Â*Started out to
be 8 of them. Â*I did two prototypes, then did a plan to make these 4 all
very similar. Â*Destroyed two top pieces because I had the wrong speeds
and feeds for stainless when cutting out the notch for the catch. Didn't
have enough time to make two more top pieces. Â*Still I have enough for
the most important people. Â*They use either Parker refills or Fisher
Space Pen refills.Â* I went with the Fisher Space Pen refills for the
ones to be given out as gifts.

http://tacklemaker.info/gallery/1_25..._12_25_46.jpeg

Nice! Simple mechanism too.

A really simple mechanism for you to increase your chance of getting a
job would be to stop bull****ting in Usenet six hours a day, stop
issuing death threats, pay your back taxes so a background check won't
reveal what a deadbeat you are, and start seriously looking for work.

You seem to have not noticed I was gone for 6 days last week.

You still don't have that job you lied and claimed you were offered over
two months ago. That's because it was never offered.

I turned it down.

LOL! It was never offered. That was obvious weeks ago.

Edge Bar Feeders

http://www.edgetechnologies.com/

You weren't offered a job. That was obvious weeks ago.