Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Carlos E.R.[_2_] Carlos E.R.[_2_] is offline

Default Phablet stocking stuffers: iPhone 7 versus LG Stylo 3 Plusprice/performance hardware comparison

On 2017-12-26 21:30, harry newton wrote:
He who is Carlos E.R. said on Tue, 26 Dec 2017 20:33:49 +0100:

Almost every system upgrade of any operating system makes the machine
slower, simply because they have new features, they are bigger, use more
memory, and sometimes they run more default tasks on background. So it
is expected and normal that after an upgrade machines feel slower.
Drastically slower, no.

Sometimes they run faster because they managed to optimize things.

You Apple Apologists are funny people.

Yeah, sure. I don't have any Apple thing, never had, I don't like Apple,
yet as I call you wrong, you say I'm an apologist. Yeah, sure. Proof
that you are entirely wrong.

--
Cheers, Carlos.