Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tristan Mauger Tristan Mauger is offline

Default Some not so quick... quick and easy Christmas presents.

On 12/26/2017 9:55 AM, pyotr filipivich wrote:
Tom Gardner on Tue, 26 Dec 2017 03:16:32 -0500 typed
On 12/25/2017 11:22 PM, Tristan Mauger wrote:

You still don't have that job you lied and claimed you were offered over
two months ago.Â* That's because it was never offered.

What a small, hateful person you are! Is that what makes you happy? If
so, you have a flaw in your soul.

The Grinch looks down upon him.

How do *I* have a flaw in my soul for mocking someone who routinely
calls for the murder of people he doesn't even know? Why do you people
throw in with a vile, murder-advocating cretin who is stealing from you?