Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
The Real Bev[_2_] The Real Bev[_2_] is offline

Default Phablet stocking stuffers: iPhone 7 versus LG Stylo 3 Plusprice/performance hardware comparison

On 12/26/2017 07:26 AM, Ken Blake wrote:
On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 20:53:51 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote:

I didn't know about Official Grammar Stuff until I took a foreign
language in high school; until then I made it up (correctly, as it
turned out) as I went along :-)

I'm not perfect, but my English grammar is pretty good. Like you, I
learned most of it in my high school Latin class.

French and Spanish, pretty much the same. Latin, same stuff, just lots
more endings and odd new stuff like pronouncing Venus Way-noose :-) How
did Mr. Bregoli know?

If you read a lot I think you pick up the rules subliminally. You also
pick up vocabulary. How many kids still read books besides Harry Potter
and Game of Thrones?

--
Cheers, Bev
Teamwork: A bunch of people running around doing what I tell them.