Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Ken Blake[_3_] Ken Blake[_3_] is offline

Default Phablet stocking stuffers: iPhone 7 versus LG Stylo 3 Plus price/performance hardware comparison

On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 20:53:51 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote:

I didn't know about Official Grammar Stuff until I took a foreign
language in high school; until then I made it up (correctly, as it
turned out) as I went along :-)

I'm not perfect, but my English grammar is pretty good. Like you, I
learned most of it in my high school Latin class.