Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Phablet stocking stuffers: iPhone 7 versus LG Stylo 3 Plusprice/performance hardware comparison

On Tuesday, December 26, 2017 at 9:37:21 AM UTC-5, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Typical big government libtard.

Anything the government wants to do is A ok.

We're not talking about "anything", it's helping the govt unlock a terrorist's cell phone pursuant to a legal search warrant. It's no different than a lock company helping the police open a lock, safe, disable an alarm, etc.

But instead that skunk Cook grandstanded and sided with terrorists with dozens of dead Americans having just been killed by the owner of the phone. Apple and terrorists, perfect together.

"trader_4" wrote in message
. I lost all respect for Apple after that skunk Cook sided with terrorists
and refused to help the FBI unlock the San Bernardino terrorists phone.