Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
nospam[_3_] nospam[_3_] is offline

Default Phablet stocking stuffers: iPhone 7 versus LG Stylo 3 Plus price/performance hardware comparison

In article , harry newton
wrote:

That's why connectivity broke with Linux when iOS users upgraded iOS from
something as minor as iOS 7.0.0 to 7.0.1 (ask me how I know).

no, that's not why.

connectivity broke because the driver was *not* written by apple, but
instead written by a third party, who didn't do a very good job and was
unable to test with an unreleased product, as is common with linux.