Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Phablet stocking stuffers: iPhone 7 versus LG Stylo 3 Plusprice/performance hardware comparison

On 12/25/2017 5:07 PM, harry newton wrote:
He who is Ed Pawlowski said on Mon, 25 Dec 2017 13:47:57 -0500:

That's "boinking WHOM", you ignorant cretin!

Inglish makes my brane hert.

Whenever I see someone type "who" for "whom", it hurts my eyes.

The funny thing is that everyone already knows how to use who and whom
correctly since it follows the same rules as does he and him, she and her,
they and them, etc.

All personal pronouns follow the same rules.

So all you have to do is remember "him goes with whom" (and that "he goes
with him").

Pop Quiz!
Which sentence is correct?

c. True, they learn he is boinking him through Facebook.

My grammar and punctuation are usually excellent but I must have been
out the day the good nuns taught "whom". It is just one of this things
that does not stick with me and, it seems, many do not know when "who"
is incorrectly used. But it can be understood by tough thorough
thought, though.