Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some not so quick... quick and easy Christmas presents.

On 12/25/2017 12:53 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 00:27:12 -0700, Bob La Londe
wrote:

Some not so quick... quick and easy Christmas presents. Â*Started out to
be 8 of them. Â*I did two prototypes, then did a plan to make these 4 all
very similar. Â*Destroyed two top pieces because I had the wrong speeds
and feeds for stainless when cutting out the notch for the catch. Didn't
have enough time to make two more top pieces. Â*Still I have enough for
the most important people. Â*They use either Parker refills or Fisher
Space Pen refills.Â* I went with the Fisher Space Pen refills for the
ones to be given out as gifts.

http://tacklemaker.info/gallery/1_25..._12_25_46.jpeg

Nice. How does the TSA react to these nowadays? I've heard mixed
reviews. Some "tactical pens" are passed, some are confiscated, and
some arrests were made.

--
Now therefore, be it Resolved by the Fiftieth Annual Convention
of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States, That we

--Veterans of Foreign Wars

No clue. I haven't flown in years. I refuse to be treated like a
subject. I'll fly if I have to, but I find I don't often have to.