Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.audio

Default Christmas Snake Oil anyone ?. (V expensive mains extensionblock).

On 25/12/17 15:37, Andrew wrote:
Boredom has set in already, so it's time to check out the online
sales, but for some reason I clicked on my HiFi choice bookmark
by mistake and noticed this product :-

http://www.hifichoice.co.uk/news/art...etition/25866/

"While the basic mains cables that come bundled with components do a
good job of getting it the power it needs to run, they invariably lack
the quality of materials and high-end construction that are required to
protect the integrity of the electricity, resulting in a significant
reduction in quality."

err, what do powerline ethernet extenders do to the 'quality' of the
electriccery ?. PS It retails at £695 :-)

"seven lucky runners up will get an Evo3 Initium mains cable (worth
£75)."Â* Oooh. A £75 kettle lead. Crikey.

Go well with their Audis and their Apples, then...

--
In todays liberal progressive conflict-free education system, everyone
gets full Marx.