Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Phablet stocking stuffers: iPhone 7 versus LG Stylo 3 Plusprice/performance hardware comparison

On 12/24/2017 11:08 PM, harry newton wrote:
He who is Ed Pawlowski said on Sun, 24 Dec 2017 20:29:33 -0500:

These are meant to be second phones for the kids, which is why the
price-to-performance is a factor - since I want to get the best bang for
the buck.

Second phone?* I'd not give my kids a first phone let alone a second.
I did not buy them cars either.* They appreciate what they worked to get.

Kids learn a lot from their electronics though.

True, they learn who is boinking who through Facebook.