Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
nospam[_3_] nospam[_3_] is offline

Default Phablet stocking stuffers: iPhone 7 versus LG Stylo 3 Plus price/performance hardware comparison

In article , rbowman
wrote:

You have hit on it. Apple fans, including kids swayed by their peers or
Apple advertising, will accept nothing but Apple, regardless of the cost.

apple haters will continue hating, regardless of facts.

Certainly. That is a corollary of the first statement. I neither hate or
love Apple. However up to this point nobody has offered my money to
create software for an Apple product so I have little interest in them.

your statement is false on its face, which puts you in the hater
category.

people buy apple products because they best fits their needs, just like
anything else, and if their needs change, they will probably buy
something else. the price is competitive with similar products and more
than half of iphone owners are windows users.