Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Default OT question

On 25/12/17 11:50, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 08:18:36 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

"The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all
private property."

Marx was such a stupid ****. No one capable of critical thinking can
possibly take his daft ideas seriously. I wish I could have sneaked up
behind him in the British Library reading room and planted a stiletto in
the back of his thick skull.

I'll drink to that mate.

Unfortuntaely Marxism is an inevitabe result of taking peasants off
fields where nature insists on smome basic common sense, and plonking
them in factories and cities, where nature doesn't feature and their
innate capacity for pompous silliness can flourish unbounded, until you
get the likes of Caroline Lucas or Jeremey Corbyn.

--
Its easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
Mark Twain