Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default OT question

This mass increasing to an infinite number as you accelerate seems a little
odd.
Maybe its the clock speed of the universe?

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
news
On 24/12/17 20:43, Bill Wright wrote:
What are the parameters that set the speed of electromagnetic
transmission in a vacuum? I've goggled everywhere but I can't find the
answer. It's easy enough to find the figure but WHY? Why not 29,979,245.8
metres per second or 2,997,924,580 metres per second?

Bill

Not everything has a cause. Some things Just Are.

God was the traditional explanation of course.

private property.

Karl Marx