Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
harry newton harry newton is offline

Default Phablet stocking stuffers: iPhone 7 versus LG Stylo 3 Plus price/performance hardware comparison

He who is nospam said on Sun, 24 Dec 2017 13:59:34 -0500:

apple haters will continue hating, regardless of facts.

This is off topic.

We all know that the world loves Apple products.

In fact, I authored a thread in which you responded specifically outlining
all the reasons we all love Apple products in different ways.

Why is the iPhone/iPad one of the most successful mobile device platforms
in the market?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/x8QlA5W81Yw

Here is the opening post I made to that thread...
"What are the main reasons millions of people, including some
of my own relatives, *love* the Apple iOS platform?"

So it's off topic for you to harp on your "apple haters" tirade.

All we want to know here is whether the cold hard facts are correct, and if
they're not, what are the cold hard facts about the hardware comparison
between the $130 LG Stylo 3 Plus and the equivalent $670 iPhone 7 Plus.