Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
harry newton harry newton is offline

Default Phablet stocking stuffers: iPhone 7 versus LG Stylo 3 Plus price/performance hardware comparison

He who is nospam said on Sun, 24 Dec 2017 13:19:35 -0500:

Did I do a fair hardware comparison below of the two stocking stuffers?

no, but you aren't interested in fair anything. you hate apple, so get
the android phone.

As you know, I own and have bought plenty of Apple and Android devices.
They each have their strengths and weaknesses.

And, as you well know, I very often give iPhones and iPads as gifts.\
For gifts, what matters is what the kids want, and how much that costs.

When giving stocking stuffers, the fundamental price-to-performance ratio
is a key factor - because you want the most bang for your buck.

For your own personal phone, as I did with mine, I bought the best there
was at the time it was made, and I've been happy ever since.

But for a stocking stuffer - you care more about price-to-performance.
Hence why I ran the hardware comparison (I know the software already).

This is my first "phablet" as a gift, where I figured I'd put a few in the
stockings as a last-minute gift - so I didn't spend a lot of time on the
hardware comparison.

I'm thinking of picking up a few more of these phablets, but some of the
kids I'll be giving them to may want Apple devices, so that's why I ran the
hardware comparison just now.

What is missing or incorrect about the hardware comparison given already?