Posted to alt.home.repair
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default Can I use the old flexible conduit?

replying to micky, Iggy wrote:
No, there's really no relevance to "matched", I was just giving some credit to
the NEC of how a copper or aluminum wire might be a slight improvement over
steel. Thus, Impedance is all of those other words and why it's so vital to
electronics and speakers. Although, that's also why a slight improvement
really doesn't matter when we're talking big dirty power and not transformed
filtered small power. Therefore, why electronics and speakers don't care 1-bit
if there's no ground nor how "approved" a ground is.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...t-1153703-.htm