Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Non Linear Halfords Concentrated Screen Wash

On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 18:37:20 +0000, Graeme
wrote:

ironically the rise of the www and ease of finding things in
salerooms and auction sites

snip
has resulted in such models becoming
available for a lot less in value terms now if you really want one.

Agreed. Finding items now is far easier than it was even 10-15 years
ago.

I haven't been tempted too much with one exception
I did hanker when I was small for a model tube train and was told by
the man in the shop that EVER READY made one . He also said it wasn't
very good and was only made so they could sell lots of batteries.
My parents received this news with enthusiasm though in reality if
had said it ran like a Swiss watch there was no chance they would have
got one.
I got one a few years back and the man in the shop was right,
It's very basic.

details for the curious here
http://www.metromodels.net/eveready_train2.pdf

G.Harman