Posted to alt.home.repair
Dove Tail Dove Tail is offline

Default OT. No mistresses allowed now?

Dean Hoffman wrote:

On 12/22/17 7:57 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 7:17:58 AM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman
wrote:
Golly, gee whiz. What's this world coming to?
This is from an article in the New York post.

"According to another source, €œit could be just that, in the
current environment weve reached a tipping point. It is now
unacceptable for the head of a public company to be running
around with multiple mistresses while his wife is at home.€"

The head of Google's parent company is stepping down.
Article he

https://nypost.com/2017/12/21/eric-schmidts-surprise-alphabet-exit-rekindles-womanizing-rumors/
or http://alturl.com/wvgxo

Did you ever see the Simpsons episode where Bart tells the other
kids that they if their parents are giving them a hard time, they
can get rid of them by calling the police and saying "they
molestered me"? So all the kids start doing it and the cops show
up, take the parents to jail. We're kind of getting to that point
with some of the accusations and hysteria.

No. I wasn't much of a Simpson's fan. Even a good old
fashioned hand spanking is probably considered abuse now.
I wonder how much of it is like fishermen discussing the one that
got away. There's a website called Freerangekids. It's a wonder
there are any of us around with white hair.

Spankings aren't considered abuse. Beating the **** out of your kid
after you tie-one-on and can't control yourself is considered abuse.