Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default LED bulbs with illuminated switch

On 22/12/2017 23:04, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
We have a half bathroom where the light switch is not quite behind the
door when it's open but not readily visible when one walks in, so we put
an illuminated switch there. That was fine with incandescent lamps and
even with 60W-equivalent LEDs, but we decided that the 60W LEDs were too
bright and installed 40W-equivalent LEDs in their place. Now the lamps
never totally extinguish but only dim to a a faint glow.

Any way of using both the illuminated switch and the 40W LEDs?

Perce

Can you increase the value of the neon dropper small enough to be
useable still, yet large enough to extinguish the LEDs when "off"