Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Kerf Maker, Fast and easy to make

on Sat, 16 Dec 2017 22:16:44 -0500 typed in
rec.woodworking the following:

Pictures, pictures, PICTURES! Wee need to see that. ;~)

Actually I think the new Bridge City Kerfmaker will do 100 mm or about
4". But yes I might as well make one to handle stock that I could
actually use.

These kerfmakers will really come in handy for making slots for drawer
bottoms..... To bad I just thought of that after literally making
hundreds of drawers in the last several years. ;~(

Or all of those slots for the box tops and bottoms. Damn!

The new Bridge City Kerfmaker is magnetic, so it'll stick to your
table and maybe you'll remember to use it. ;-)

Magnets can be installed "as an Option."
--
pyotr filipivich