Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. No mistresses allowed now?

On 12/22/17 7:57 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 7:17:58 AM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Golly, gee whiz. What's this world coming to?
This is from an article in the New York post.

"According to another source, €œit could be just that, in the current
environment weve reached a tipping point. It is now unacceptable for
the head of a public company to be running around with multiple
mistresses while his wife is at home.€"

The head of Google's parent company is stepping down.
Article he
https://nypost.com/2017/12/21/eric-schmidts-surprise-alphabet-exit-rekindles-womanizing-rumors/
or http://alturl.com/wvgxo

Did you ever see the Simpsons episode where Bart tells the other kids
that they if their parents are giving them a hard time, they can get
rid of them by calling the police and saying "they molestered me"?
So all the kids start doing it and the cops show up, take the parents
to jail. We're kind of getting to that point with some of the accusations
and hysteria.

No. I wasn't much of a Simpson's fan. Even a good old fashioned
hand
spanking is probably considered abuse now.
I wonder how much of it is like fishermen discussing the one that
got away.
There's a website called Freerangekids. It's a wonder there are any of
us around
with white hair.