Posted to alt.home.repair
My 2 Cents My 2 Cents is offline

Default Deck again - county screwed me.

On 12/19/2017 7:57 AM, Frank wrote:
On 12/18/2017 10:33 PM, customer wrote:
On 12/18/2017 06:21 PM, Frank wrote:
They did increase the assessed value of my property by $600 and tax
about $15.

That ain't nuthin'. My Comcast bill went up over $25/mo or
$300/yr...and I'm not as wealthy as you.

That's a whole other story. Our Comcast offer expires this month and
increase would be similar so we go back to bargaining.
If you want to get your bill down the best thing to do is ask to talk to
customer solutions there. They are the last resort but easiest to
bargain with.

I cut the cord. 40 channels over the air... and I've been watching
more and more youtubes. Just hook an old computer to ur big screen and
get a wireless mouse. Watch what you want, when you want. It's
criminal what big business does with our minds and bodies. Junk
entertainment, junk information and junk food.