Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Maplin "50W HiFi" amplifier module instructions.

On 21/12/2017 22:41, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 21/12/17 22:16, wrote:

i notice theres no diagrams which i was looking for will pay if i get
it 0863946719 ireland

https://www.scribd.com/doc/38418078/...35Q-Maplin-Kit

I built one of those years ago in a fit of enthusiasm... alas at the
time I had not costed what it would take to turn it into a fully
integrated amp! ISTR buying the bits to make a PSU for just running a
single power amp, and they cost more than the amp kit. (still I reused
them making a bench PSU for my O level electronics project!)

--
Cheers,

John.