Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default OT Is it me?

On 21/12/2017 19:06, Roger Hayter wrote:
snip

I am not sure whether you feel that perpetuating the species is a moral
good. Even if one does (and the reasons are not obvious to me) then a
very limited amount of sexual activity by many but not all people is
quite sufficient to achieve this.

Indeed. And AIUI "very limited" could be "nil" given it's not just eggs
which can be extracted surgically for "in vitro" fertilisation. I do
not know what's involved in surgical extraction of semen. But there are
some here who I think could usefully give it a go

--
Robin