Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Use the proper equipment

On 12/20/2017 8:02 PM, mysterious traveler wrote:
If you find yourself asking, do I need a ladder, am I to old to stand on
this chair or couch?
Get the ladder!!!!!

Years ago I thought I can stand on the couch to take down Christmas
decorations.
I fell and was lucky to not be injured. As I fell, I was thinking, is
this how I'm going to die?
I'm old, but faced with the possibility of dying before I felt I was
ready, made me angry and fearful of being injured bad enough to be an
invalid the rest of my life, if I lived.

So be careful during the holidays.

I will remember your advise the next time I go snowboarding on the
double diamond runs.