Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default OT Is it me?

On 21/12/17 06:05, Richard wrote:
On 20/12/17 22:55, pamela wrote:
On 18:17Â* 20 Dec 2017, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 20/12/17 11:59, Bill Wright wrote:
On 20/12/2017 11:53, Jethro_uk wrote:

Last week for two hours, the BBC News front page managed to
have absolutely nothing whatsoever about Brexit. Nothing. I
actually saved the page*. Not even a link.

I think it has become necessary to use a wide variety of news
sources and apply critical thought to everything. It's terrible
that we can't believe the BBC anymore.

in 1980 I emigtated to S afroca for three years, where the
staggering propagnada show of the SABC was so obviuous it wasnt
ven argued over.

Presumably you no longer consider yourself a true Brit after
completely abandoning the UK for several years.

Do you now have a South African passport?

Define "true Brit".

Oh is Pamela stalking me again?

How sweet.

No dear, I do not have a south african passport, and your use of
perjorative language like 'abandoning the UK for three years' shows the
true depths of your bigotry.

I used to know a little girl at school called pamela.

The only thing I remember is that she used to wet her knickersand cry a
lot..

--
The lifetime of any political organisation is about three years before
its been subverted by the people it tried to warn you about.

Anon.