Lar

Default Help! Getting rid of basement bugs

In article ,
says...
Should I get the perimeter of the basement sprayed
for bugs or should I run the dehumidifier every 24 hours? The basement
walls and ceiling are finished but the floor is painted cement. I
don't think the basement is too damp, however, it is a basement and
sometimes it smells moldy. Even if it is too damp what can I do?

Depending on what insects you have may determine the treatment for them.
Cutting down the moisture definitely won't hurt, so that might be where to
start.
--
Neat site:
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/j...su/powersof10/