Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Is it me?

In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:
My complaint isn't about what was on at that moment, it was about the
sort of liberal leftist guff always being on. Why should I buy a TV
licence just to have this weird mindset given such dominance?

Why should I be forced to buy a licence when the BBC shows sport etc I
have no interest in?

I can answer that one. I don't expect them to only make progs that I will
always like. As everyone who pays for a licence will have different tastes.

What I would like is of the BBC to only make programs that are unlikely
to get large numbers of viewers - the commercial channels can take care
of anything that brings in mass audiences. I would expect that if I got
my wish, many things on the BBC wouldn't appeal to me, but some would
and different bits would appeal to different people.

SteveW