Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Need insulation for front panel.

On Wednesday, 20 December 2017 18:41:37 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 20/12/17 18:33, F wrote:
On 20/12/2017 17:37, tabbypurr wrote:
On Wednesday, 20 December 2017 13:14:07 UTC, Mike78Â* wrote:

Creda TSR24ACW
SPEC 75772003s
Any ideas what I can buy that will work as front insulation? The
panel that
come with it isnt about £160 which is a bit extreme for some
insulation.

Whatever you do don't give us any clues, eg whther you mean electrical
or thermal, thickness, how bendy it needs to be, whether it's to damp
vibration etc etc.

It's HomeOwnersHub. To be expected: SNAFU.

I thought we had some thick ****s here, until Homewoners hub started
generating traffic.

Anyway its a storage heater, and celotex/kingspan stuck with epoxy or
contact adhehsive would work, though I have no idea, because the thick
**** didnt tell us, how thick it needs to be

odd that no-one from HOH has managed to get here via anywhere else & stick around. How do hoh filter for such people?

NT