Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
GB GB is offline

Default OT Is it me?

On 20/12/2017 11:59, Jimbo ... wrote:

straight to hell...no 52 virgins for him ...

I was really, really angry to hear that this was no ordinary accident
but some complete **** racing on the public roads and proving that he
was a crap driver. Sadly, he didn't just remove himself from the gene pool.

I knew somebody who fancied himself as a racing driver. He died on a
race track, proving himself crap at it, but doing so in the right place.
He had an amazing car. A straight six with a separate carb on each
intake - I have no idea how he balanced them. It sounded incredible when
he came out of a corner and opened up the throttle.