Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default OT Is it me?

On 20/12/2017 12:22, Bill Wright wrote:

Yes I agree. But why was it on Look North when it happened in
Oxfordshire?

It is a slow news week oop north?

The excuse was that a Doncaster man was annoyed about it,
but if a Doncaster man was attempting to crowd fund an action about
something that happened in Oxfordshire that didn't have the bait word
'race' in it the BBC wouldn't have it on Look North.

I think I heard it on national news. I agree it's a storm in a teacup,
but I found it quite interesting as I've never heard of a whole racial
group being banned from fishing! It manages to be utterly bizarre yet
have some logic to it, which appeals to my sense of humour.