Posted to uk.d-i-y
JoeJoe JoeJoe is offline

Default OT Is it me?

In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:
My complaint isn't about what was on at that moment, it was about the
sort of liberal leftist guff always being on. Why should I buy a TV
licence just to have this weird mindset given such dominance?

Why should I be forced to buy a licence when the BBC shows sport etc I
have no interest in?

I can answer that one. I don't expect them to only make progs that I will
always like. As everyone who pays for a licence will have different tastes.

They are more than welcome to do and broadcast whatever they want for as
long as they don't force themselves on the general population through
the the BBC-tax.

They are, after all, already acting as a commercial entity judging by
the salaries they pay themselves (£600,000 for reading the news of an
auto-cue?).