Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT BBC/ PMQs

On Wednesday, 20 December 2017 14:40:54 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Wouldn't you think a foreigner with rather obviously not so good
English as a native and no employment history/qualifications you could
easily check rather at a disadvantage in a straight 'fight'?

What makes you think it is a straight fight ?

It's not. The average unemployed English born simply doesn't want that
type of job regardless.

What makes yuo think thats as since the BREXIT vote there's less people coming to the UK and we know foreigners have left the UK and unemployment has gone down so someone must have taken those jobs that the British won't do.

Giving the lie to the Express headlines of EU citizens taking 'our' jobs.

But that is partly true, it would have happened to a friend of mine and it did in the end, but at least he got £10K for unfair dismisal.