Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Festool Reconditioned sale

On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 08:40:49 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 12/19/2017 8:43 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 20:14:39 -0600, -MIKE-
wrote:

On 12/19/17 8:06 PM,

On 2017-12-18, -MIKE- wrote:

It's kind of like a daily "neener-neener! look what you can't afford!"

I know!

I always considered it a bit strange, but you do not see the Festool
crowd raving about Mafell tools. Whyizat?

Maybe because I've never met a Mafell tool? I wouldn't know where to
buy one if I knew what they were and why they are so great (WTF is
Mafell?).

Google it. They're pretty impressive..... and expensive.

OK, they're expensive. Where can I try them?

LOL, Apparently in one of the Timberwolf Tools stores in Chicago, IL or
Newry, ME

If you live in Canada, ;~) Also in one of the Timberwolf Tools stores
in Chicago, IL or Newry, ME

I'll run out and look at them this afternoon. ;-)