Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default AC - DC adapter

On Tuesday, 19 December 2017 21:17:56 UTC, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 19/12/2017 11:30, whisky-dave wrote:
So what in your head measures 180 ?

you have no idea, humans ears can detect amplidue/volume NOT phase.
if you add two signals that are in phase the sound beomes louder.

That is what you're ears are detecting the resultant amplitude and that is it.

I suggest you read the rest of that article you pointed us at the other
day. This one:

http://www.earlevel.com/main/1996/10...tion-of-phase/

Andy

Yes I have done thanks .
The human ear is insensitive to this kind of phase change of delay, as long as the delay is constant and we dont have another signal to reference it to.