Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Is it me?

"harry" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 20 December 2017 08:34:47 UTC, Bill Wright wrote:
Afflicted by post-procedure pain I tire of the gradually brightening
ceiling and wearily put the telly on, at 7.50am, seeking diversion. BBC1
has a brown alpha-female (called 'nagger' apparently!) and a subservient
white male wimp. They introduce a silly but seemingly harmless item
about a dog that is pampered excessively. The dog's owners turn out to
be two homosexuals.
The next item is about a fishery owner who has banned Polish anglers.
Nothing is said about why he has felt the need to reduce his customer
base in this way, but there are many insinuations that he is simply
racist.
I go to the bathroom. When I get back the telly is saying that the BBC
is going to reduce Christian programming and increase that of 'other
religions'. I wonder if this means Buddhists and Sikhs will get a look
in.
It's time for the local news. The newsreader is attractive and has a
lovely smile, and is black. There's an interview with a gay man. The
story about the anti-Polish fishery man is featured, despite it being in
Oxfordshire and this programme being Look North from Leeds.
I turn the telly off and play some music. I idly look at the BBC news on
my phone. I read about the recent bad road accident in Birmingham. It
seems that "It is not known what caused the crash", and there are no
details about the 'men' in the car that crossed the central reservation
at 100mph and hit the other vehicle head on. However the innocent victim
in that car is identified as a hard-working Asian with a large family.
Strange that yesterday's papers said that the car that caused the
accident was driven by an Asian drug baron who had recently been
released from prison following a 120mph chase. Funny how the BBC missed
that.

Bill

On the Beeb last night, !Invasion"
Basically proving that invaders were a jolly good thing and we needed more
of them.
Pure brainwashing.

I too am getting fed upof gibbering brwon faces on the TV

Thats because you have always been a rabid racist, spawn of invaders.