Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Is it me?

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 12/20/2017 8:39 AM, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 08:35:08 +0000, Bill Wright wrote:

I idly look at the BBC news on
my phone. I read about the recent bad road accident in Birmingham. It
seems that "It is not known what caused the crash", and there are no
details about the 'men' in the car that crossed the central reservation
at 100mph and hit the other vehicle head on. However the innocent victim
in that car is identified as a hard-working Asian with a large family.
Strange that yesterday's papers said that the car that caused the
accident was driven by an Asian drug baron who had recently been
released from prison following a 120mph chase. Funny how the BBC missed
that.

Comprehensive coverage on the BBC website.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-42408477

he was no angel...but he is now ......

Nope, being burnt to a crisp. Birmingham Fried Asian.