Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where have all the Moore accusers gone?

On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 11:16:46 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 06:45:16 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

When people get a good dose of that
tax cut and realize that the vast majority who voted for Trump are either
worse off, the same, or just a wee bit better, while businesses and the rich
like Trump got a huge cut, it will only add to what's coming. Latest analysis
I saw of the tax cut is that if you're a family making $75K with 4 kids,
you get a $2K cut.

I am not sure how they get to that number. When I run my taxes, based
on just the doubled standard deduction, that I take now, I see ~$3000
more back. That is zero kids.

did you also take out the two $4000 each personal exemptions?